Image

Image

Monday, January 23, 2012

First of all I'd like to apologize for not updating my blog in a few months. I really didn't think anyone was following it. Well I found out, I was wrong.  Thanks to all who visit it!

I have so many talents clients. They make some wonderful quilt! I thought I would share a few of their projects.

This lovely baby quilt was made by Linda N. for her new grandson. The appliqued pictures are original designs and each has a special meaning to her son.




Donna O. made this beautiful Flower Garden quilt with help from her mother. It contains fabrics she collected as well as fabric from clothing.



Diane B made this quilt called Holiday Flourish. In addition she made 3 more of the same quilt in different colors for her grandchildren.

Diane's sister Helen passed away with some unfinished projects. Diane completed all of them. I'm sure the recipients really appreciate all her hard work. Here is one of the  completed quilts.


Each of us have someone special in our lives that we just have to make a quilt for. This one by Judy D. is one of those quilt.

I love this next quilt made by Gloria. F. I just love the pattern and hope to make one someday. I sure hope mine will look half as good as Gloria's.


Here are a few close ups of Gloria's quilt.


This beauty was made by Karen B,


No comments:

Post a Comment